The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want some pictures of horses to use on my photofiltre program to mess with so if you have any could you send me some of them? Thanks!

P.S.
I get kinda bored just using my pics! :roll:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you! Do you happen to have any pictures of him running or just some full body shots of him? By the way I still think he's gorgeous! :wink:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you guys have a couple more? Thanks so much for these though! I'll show you what I made as soon as I'm done. :D

Here's one.

·
Registered
344 Posts
The mule is a colt named Christian and the little red head is filly named Montana .
When I can I will dig through my pictures and post some more for ya.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well since you asked! Here's more!

This is my favorite pic of these two, The one on the right is Dreamer and the one on the left is Choas,

At this moment Chaos is on his way to his new home, he's going to make one little girl very happy! I sold him to my co-worker for his daughter for Christmas, she's been asking for a horse forever!

This is Midnight and her foal Joker!

And lastly the youngest equine member of the family, who doesn't have an offical name, but I've been calling her Canya.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you sooooo much! They're all so pretty! And Haviris can I have that little mule filly? :roll: I wish! She's flashy! Thanks again!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow all of these pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing everyone. Haviris, your horse Magic, leaves me speechless. And Morganslil 1 I love the goat in your avatar. I love those ears.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts