Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by lesserweevil, Mar 29, 2009.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Ok technically this post shouldn't be here as it isn't about goats but I'm EXCITED! I'm going home today til Tuesday and I could have baby lambies while I'm there! With thirty on the way I hope that one or two lamb these couple of days..

However I kind of hope they all cross their legs in the period Wednesday - Sunday as I won't be there those days at all :|

SO... pray that I get a few born Monday and Tuesday and then no more born til the following Monday? :greengrin: It's gotta be possible!!!

2. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Woo hoo!

I'll cross my fingers that you get some babies, but only while you are there :thumb:

Cant wait for baby lamby pics. I'm in withdrawal cos my first lambs should have come by march 1 and I havent got any yet :(

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ohhh I can't wait to see them! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I had lambs born on the 18th and one born yesterday (I think - maybe night before).
  4. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Well I saw them all today. They're all doing well, fat and funny =] I went behind them when they were feeding today and a couple of them have really tight udders (yay) and they're all really puffy at the back! Looking forward to lambs...

actually on a couple they had so much wool I could hardly find their butts HAHA