Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Iluvlilly!, Jul 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Iluvlilly!

Iluvlilly! Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2019
    Wisconsin
    So yesterday i found out that i can get a buck from my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
    Next year i will probably be complaining about goat maths(rofl) I will try and post pictures of him when i get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

2. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  4. Trollmor

Trollmor Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Goatless in Sweden
    Better worry about Goat Maths right now! Better safe than sorry, what am I saying, better apron than lots of small nice cuddy fluffy :kid::kid3::kid2::kid::kid2::kid3::oohlala::love::goatrun::goatrun::goatrun::rungoat::goatrun::goatrun::goatrun::kid::kid2::kid3: ..... :omg:

Iluvlilly! likes this.
  5. healthyishappy

healthyishappy Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2019
    Utah
    Congrats!!!!
    Pics totally!!!

Iluvlilly! likes this.
  6. Sfgwife

Sfgwife Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    She is too busy damcin at her good fortune to tell us bout him. :clever:(rofl)

7. healthyishappy

Mar 6, 2019
    Utah
    Lol!!!!!
    Probably!!!

Iluvlilly! and NigerianNewbie like this.
  8. Iluvlilly!

Apr 6, 2019
    Wisconsin
    The lady didnt tell me much about them (i have 3 to choose from) but i do know that they are all Boer and he is about 3 months old! Thats all i know for know!

Sfgwife and healthyishappy like this.
  9. mariarose

mariarose Well-Known Member

Then I suggest going to the buck forum here and reading some of those threads, especially the ones about conformation, so you have a better idea what you are looking at when it is time to choose.

10. Iluvlilly!

Apr 6, 2019
    Wisconsin
    Will do!!!!

11. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Sounds very exciting! I hope you have a great experience and enjoy the buck you get!

We have 6 bucks right now! (doh):haha:
    Of course 4 of them are 3 months old. Trying to get 2 of the younger guys sold, and getting ready to relist to include a 3rd. We don't want to part with one of the 10mo boys though, and they are twins lol. The other 3mo buck, even though he's related to most of our herd, my daughter doesn't want to part with him, he's a really nice buck. We might have to give him a few girlfriends this fall! My kids show them, otherwise we'd have sold all the bucks and only have 1 for breeding lol.

12. healthyishappy

Mar 6, 2019
    Utah
    I dont understand goat maths!!!!!
    I understand the idea but how can you have too many goats?
    You just sell some!!!

PetLover and Iluvlilly! like this.
  13. healthyishappy

Mar 6, 2019
    Utah
    Who?

14. cristina-sorina

cristina-sorina Well-Known Member

May 4, 2018
    Northeast Ohio
    What's wrong with lots and lots and lots of small nice cuddly fluffy???? I thought you could never have too many of those!

15. healthyishappy

Mar 6, 2019
    Utah
    Except when you can't pay for them!!!!!!

16. Trollmor

Trollmor Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Goatless in Sweden
    So did I, until they grew up and ate all hay there was, and still produced another lot of small nice cuddly fluffy, who grew up and ate and produced fluffy nice cuddly ...
    WHATTT???!? Sell dear Cutie? No, never! :inlove: Sell dear Daisy? Never, I did tell you! :inlove: Sell old Buckie? ARE you crazy??? :inlove::inlove::inlove: - Sell one of those small cuddly nice fluffy ones? Oh, NOW I think I stop talking with you! :p

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  17. Iluvlilly!

Apr 6, 2019
    Wisconsin
    So i just got him a few days ago and His name is Charger!!!! He was a single and he supposedly should have some fancy looking young ones!!!!!!!!!! Will try and get pics soon!!!