The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Better worry about Goat Maths right now! Better safe than sorry, what am I saying, better apron than lots of small nice cuddy fluffy :kid::kid3::kid2::kid::kid2::kid3::eek:ohlala::love::goatrun::goatrun::goatrun::rungoat::goatrun::goatrun::goatrun::kid::kid2::kid3: ..... :eek:mg:

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
The lady didnt tell me much about them (i have 3 to choose from) but i do know that they are all Boer and he is about 3 months old! Thats all i know for know!
Then I suggest going to the buck forum here and reading some of those threads, especially the ones about conformation, so you have a better idea what you are looking at when it is time to choose.

·
14,802 Posts
Sounds very exciting! I hope you have a great experience and enjoy the buck you get!

We have 6 bucks right now! (doh):haha:
Of course 4 of them are 3 months old. Trying to get 2 of the younger guys sold, and getting ready to relist to include a 3rd. We don't want to part with one of the 10mo boys though, and they are twins lol. The other 3mo buck, even though he's related to most of our herd, my daughter doesn't want to part with him, he's a really nice buck. We might have to give him a few girlfriends this fall! My kids show them, otherwise we'd have sold all the bucks and only have 1 for breeding lol.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Better worry about Goat Maths right now! Better safe than sorry, what am I saying, better apron than lots of small nice cuddy fluffy :kid::kid3::kid2::kid::kid2::kid3::eek:ohlala::love::goatrun::goatrun::goatrun::rungoat::goatrun::goatrun::goatrun::kid::kid2::kid3: ..... :eek:mg:
What's wrong with lots and lots and lots of small nice cuddly fluffy???? I thought you could never have too many of those!

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
What's wrong with lots and lots and lots of small nice cuddly fluffy???? I thought you could never have too many of those!
So did I, until they grew up and ate all hay there was, and still produced another lot of small nice cuddly fluffy, who grew up and ate and produced fluffy nice cuddly ...
I dont understand goat maths!!!!!
I understand the idea but how can you have too many goats?
You just sell some!!!
WHATTT???!? Sell dear Cutie? No, never! :inlove: Sell dear Daisy? Never, I did tell you! :inlove: Sell old Buckie? ARE you crazy??? :inlove::inlove::inlove: - Sell one of those small cuddly nice fluffy ones? Oh, NOW I think I stop talking with you! :p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts