EXCITING!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by HoosierShadow, Jul 7, 2010.

1. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Okay I don't think a day can get any better than this, seriously!

My doe, Snow White lost her ligs late last night/udder filled.

My brother's fiancee went into labor last night -water broke about 3:30am.

My doe kidded about 4pm today.

My family gathered on facebook - silly conversations as usual - I was on and off through the afternoon and it was great fun <I live out of state from my family - and my brother/his fiancee live further away otherwise we'd have taken the silly conversations into the hospital waiting room!>.

My brother's baby arrives at 9:34pm!

Just a thrilling day and night! My brother is older than me, was previously married to a woman who couldn't have kids anymore <she had 3 from a previous marriage>. They were married for a long time. My brother is always great with kids - evereyone loves him, he's a blast to be around - and we are just THRILLED that he now has a son of his own to love, spoil, and go on adventures with!

Doesn't get any better than this ;)

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Wow...what a day!! Congrats on your goat kids and new nephew!!!

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

4. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Congrats! Will we be seeing pictures of both soon? :)

Gina

5. ohiogoatgirl

ohiogoatgirl New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    ohio
    that does sound exciting! congradulations!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh my... :shocked: that is... the miracle of life... all over the place.. :wink: ...a very busy and memorable time for you and everyone ....congrats to all... :thumb:

7. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Thanks so much everyone! My nephew's name is Robert Clayton :) My brother's first name is Robert, but this little man isn't a junior.
    I'll try to get a picture I can copy/paste here.
    I sure can't wait to meet him! My brother and his fiancee live near Washington D.C. in VA, and we live in KY - my family all live in IN, so everyone is so anxious to meet little Robbie! I think they may try to come home to IN to visit next weekend and also have the baby shower - had to be postponed because the doctor wouldn't let her travel.
    They have a house in IN and in VA, and typically drive back and forth on the weekends. Now we've got to get our rear ends up there! It's a 3 1/2 hour drive for us.