The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my last year in FFA and i really want to make sale this year by placing 1 or 2 in my class;however, I’m not sure on how to exercise him, or if I’m doing it correctly. I have been feeding him Jacinta feed along with fitter 35 supplements. I have also been chasing him back and forth in the ffa barn about 20 times. What are some other ways he can put on some more muscle and be top of his class? I will leave some pictures so you all can critique on how he looks and what needs to be fixed on him. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
I’m on my phone so can’t copy any links but if you do a search on here for a topic called hit me with your best advise there’s a LOT that I learned and a lot of awesome tricks that were shared. If you can’t find it let me know and I’ll break it down on what I remember ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm on my phone so can't copy any links but if you do a search on here for a topic called hit me with your best advise there's a LOT that I learned and a lot of awesome tricks that were shared. If you can't find it let me know and I'll break it down on what I remember ;)
Hi, I cant seem to ind it, ma you please inform me on what you remember? thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts