The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phew, I decided to have a daily exercising routine... Just got back in.

Not really trying to loose a ton of weight, since I am under 115. Just not a ton of muscle. Some, but not enough to lift a hay bale.

What I did is:

Run 250 feet, hop on my bike and ride 400 or more feet as fast as possible, got off, ran to the house, did 15 sit ups and used a 20 pound weight to do the normal up down thing.

What is yours?

·
Registered
30,628 Posts
I do mostly farm-asize LOL....but I also run...I used to run longer but when my grandbaby was born I got off track..so Im starting up again...its KILLER!! But now that im (cough,,grrrr humph) 50 I notice a lot of muscle tone has gone way side...so I lift a bit of weights and do push ups..Cant get soft on a farm!! It doesnt help though when Im struggling to get something done and my 14 year old son jumps fences yelling.."ill get that mom!" lol...hes sweet but making me soft lol...

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I train for 5ks.
so I usually run 2 miles at 4 ish (not quite the peak of heat but still pretty hot) that makes it easier on my body when I run 3 miles at 7 or 8 in the morning.
I want to get to where I can run 3 miles straight. and get my 3 mile run from 33 minutes down to 20.

any exercise is better than none.
if you set goals it will help you out a lot. instead of just doing it and when you get where your happy you just stop. make incentives for yourself too. mine is I will get a full body massage if I get my 5k down to 20 minutes.

·
Registered
30,628 Posts
I was running 3 miles before my grand daughter was born...now Im lucky to get half that done and walk the rest lol....I ran in 104-105 temps with no issues as long as its not humid!! I dont do well in humidity...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts