The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5 year old Nubian/Lamancha that is due pretty soon... as I don't have an actual date but we think by the end of this month... Tonight I noticed that the right side of her udder was a bit bigger then the other side, could this mean that her bag is starting to fill and babies are coming pretty soon? Her ligs are getting a bit loose too.... First time doing this for me... So I'm getting excited and nervous all at the same time...

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It can be sooner though right? The reason being Peppermint my kinder I was there when Snoopy bred her, and it was February 23rd, so she is due next week, she isn't showing an under at all. I had a blood test drawn on her, and she is pregnant. The other girl Daisie, is the Nubian/Lamancha girl who is starting a small udder I didn't see the action, but since she is a dairy breed I am thinking around the same time. I didn't due a blood test on Daisie because the lady that helped me draw blood bumped for kids, and I felt a tiny mouth until it quickly moved away. Also Daisie's been showing a belly now since the latter part of March..... This is the 3rd kidding for both, 1st for me yikes!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts