The Goat Spot Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
:bonk: I know how that feels. Gizmo stands at the gate and squeels for my daughter. When she is at school Ibsneak in the house not to draw his attention. (clap)
I applaude you for doing the tough love. You will see. She will become one of your best herd goats.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
How is Talitha doing now? is she still attached to you?

Reactions: Aasiya

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Talitha is doing great
She has grown up quite a bit (still shorter than her siblings but we love her that way)
She will come indoors but rarely...and no, she's not overly attached to me anymore..just the right amount of attachment:)...no screaming, eating well.
And her favourite 'sister' is Ianthe! I guess she gets her..being smaller than the others and all...it's very cute how they're always together... sometimes Ianthe's siblings jump the fence and join them too

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Aww! She really is beautiful, I had the exact same thought @Tanya !
That's such a wonderful report about her, and making friends with the new little one! She has a nice personality too!:inlove:
I would like to see pictures of the two together.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
I just noticed her colours have lightened up quite a bit from her baby picture on your avatar.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
I just noticed her colours have lightened up quite a bit from her baby picture on your avatar.
Yep...iv noticed this with all my kids...their markings become bold and get very light coloured. But she may get slightly darker after shedding her winter coat...she recently got the copper bolus

81 - 94 of 94 Posts