The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning and one of my goats is extremely sick. Diarreah everywhere, coughing or sounds like dry heaving, balance is off, horns look alittle orangish, shaking and white foam at the mouth And he was fine last night. Im new at this and have no idea what to do. I was told that he has had all of his vaccinations n i wormed him abouy 3 weeks ago.

·
Fair-Haven
4,722 Posts
At this point you need a vet to see all three. Have him check for lung sounds, - you do need a temp check, and do a fecal on all three. You may have a lot going on here that requires RX. Babies go downhill fast - the stress of a move can compromise even an otherwise healthy kid.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I woke up this morning and one of my goats is extremely sick. Diarreah everywhere, coughing or sounds like dry heaving, balance is off, horns look alittle orangish, shaking and white foam at the mouth And he was fine last night. Im new at this and have no idea what to do. I was told that he has had all of his vaccinations n i wormed him abouy 3 weeks ago.
It's always best to start a new thread so we can address your issues directly and not confuse others treatments. Take his temp and start a separate post

1 - 6 of 6 Posts