eye color help

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, Apr 29, 2008.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Ok this is my first year with blue eyed kids and I need help. I thought it would be very obvious to eye color but I am just not sure about one of the kids. Look at each picture and tell me what color you see.

picture 1
    [​IMG]

picture 2
    [​IMG]

picture 3
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oo Teresa I do believe that is called Marble Blue eyed and yes they can produce blue eyed kids. (especially pic 3)

How old are the kids? if it is older then 4 weeks then for sure he/she has the marble blue eyes otherwise it could still change to brown.

Oh pic one doesn't look blue eyed to me though :shrug:

3. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Stacey they are 3 days old

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the first two will probably be brown eyed then but the 3rd will likely retain the marble blue eyes. Just from the way they look and how Owen changed last year

5. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    That happened to me...at first I thought I had 2 kids with blue eyes...then a couple days later one had those marble eyes, but a few days later they turned to brown. I thought I was having "color blindness" or something :GAAH:

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Teresa,
    I have to say that last picture is just adorable. They are cute as ever.
    I have no idea about the eye color, but I would not make a guess until they are several week to months old. You never know when they will change IF the do at all.