The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone's favorite pie flavor? Thought this would be fun:)

I love apple, blueberry, coconut creme and a few others lol!

Sorry random thread, but thought it would be fun :)

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
i don't think I've ever eaten a pie i didn't like! but, i do love a strawberry rhubarb, blueberry (wild blueberry would be even better), pumpkin, and so, SO many more!

actually, i lie...the only pie i don't like are pies that have a BAD crust! for me, the only reason to eat a pie is to have the crust!

i'm hungry now.....

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't think I've ever eaten a pie i didn't like! but, i do love a strawberry rhubarb, blueberry (wild blueberry would be even better), pumpkin, and so, SO many more!

actually, i lie...the only pie i don't like are pies that have a BAD crust! for me, the only reason to eat a pie is to have the crust!

i'm hungry now.....
Wild blueberry is THE BEST!

And that is SO true about the crust! I always steal my siblings crusts lol! Soo good! That is the only part of a Pumpkin pie I will eat lol!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blackberry sounds good :) I love to pick wild black berries and dip them in sugar :drool:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im quite the apple fan myself :)

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts
I like blackberry, banana cream, and ice cream pies. I don't think I've ever tried a blueberry, but it sounds great...:yum:

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
My "faaviorit" pies are razzleberry and apple! I also like pecan and pumpkin, and probably a few others that I cant for the life of me figure out right now! Mmmm.... :drool:

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Okay, I probably shouldn't even post this on this thread, but I don't much care for pies. Though to be fair I haven't had ever tasted that many. We're more of cookie people. :) I've had apple, chocolate, peach maybe?, pumpkin and pecan (REALLY didn't like pecan, but it had SO much sugar in it go figure, plus I don't love pecans or didn't then-it was a long time ago)
I think I liked pumpkin okay, but I like ice cream like 20 times more than any other dessert, so I am no judge, lol. Sorry!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
Sarah....i think it's high time you find some mom and pop shop near you that makes amazing pies, and you should eat some. a nice warm slice of yummy pie with ice cream is just....HEAVEN!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts