The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know.. I'm posting more topics in Showing.. :rolleyes: Lol!

So throughout fair week we have 3 shows. 4-H, Tri-County & Open. Open is the only sanctioned. :(

I had my 4-H show today.
Appoline took 2nd in her class & won RGCH ND.
Lucretia took 1st.
Sissy took 3rd.
Calli took 5th. (Her kid got to one side of her udder before we got into the ring! AHHH) Her full side looked amazing though.. :cool:
Georgia.. Appoline's doe kid from this year out of Tex took 1st place in a Junior class of 9!! I was so happy! (Skyla you know the doeling I'm talking about right? ;) )
Gwendolyn (Calli x Birdy) took 2nd right after Georgia. I was surprised since she is a tiny doe and misbehaved the whole time! She is extremely correct though..

Oh... I almost forgot. I took Grand Champion showman(woman) out of atleast 15 kids! Appoline was so well behaved. :D

I'm still on cloud 9 from Georgie doing so well though!!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Well CONGRATS!! :D :stars:

Hmm.. I think I remember the kid your talking about... A pic might be good to refresh my memory ;) LOL!

So glad you did well! And nice job with showmanship!
I can't stand showmanship lol!

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I spent over an hour bathing and just cleaning her feet before the show! We were in the ring for a half an hour each showmanship class. There were 3 classes so it took forever!

I forgot to mention..Georgie also went RGCH junior. A yearling took the GCH but she beat out the 2nd place yearling & 2 yr olds. :D

(She's the tounge girl posing. Haha. She's so dramatic. :p)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Well it sure paid off! :)
Yah that must have! That's about how long outs went last year.. Not lots of fun in the hot sun!

Oh yes I remember her! She is absolutely stunning :D just love her looks! And here color is nice too! ;)

Yah cool she took reserve too! :hi5: :stars:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts