The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Fair-Haven
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks Toth..... it's a relief that I don't have to worry on that front. Just stick to the plan and recovery. So pretty here today, girls are enjoying warmer weather, so I really hope they just go ahead and bring on the babies in these warmer temps! Will try to get pics tonight. So much going on I forget.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
I hope all is well.
It is March 2 today...... did anyone kid yet?

·
Fair-Haven
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yes!!! Been busy! Chouquette kidded 2/28 - triplets! Two does, one buck. First doe was breech, next doe was normal position, last kid, the buck was nose out and front legs back. Chou was pretty sore after all of that. I'm co-parenting - they are in with her, but I'm bottle feeding and milking her. Good girl stands there patiently in the pen. Not bad for a first time milker! All are doing well. Pic of kids, buck is on the right. Bella due anytime, so I'm prepping for her within the next day .
IMG_7122.JPG
IMG_7116.JPG
IMG_7125.JPG

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Congratulations on successful kidding and great assistance! They are very cute! Love the ears. I hope Chou feels better soon!

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
Wow, you’ve been busy.I'm so glad your husbands going to be Ok.
Congrats on the kids and great assists! I love the first pic the goat closest to Chou looks so surprised and spunky it’s adorable.
Can’t wait for more pics!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts