Fall pictures

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Amy Goatress, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Here are some pictures I took on 10/13/08:

This is Banana ( Left ) and Leah ( Banana's Mom ) both Mini-Nubians:

[​IMG]

Talia and Jewel both Nubians, Jewel was born a day before my brother's wedding, she was a triplet:

[​IMG]

Pretty yellow trees:
    [​IMG]

Close up of one of our Morning Glories:

[​IMG]

Zeke- one of our Great Pyrenees:
    [​IMG]

Deja 2- Zeke's sister:

[​IMG]

2. Candy

Candy New Member

Beautiful pictures. I do believe that Jewel is smiling at you :)
    Candy :sun:

3. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Thanks Candy and yes Jewel is smiling at me, such a sweetie, she was a bottle baby with her 2 brothers in our basement in the kitchen down there with a house full of guests too!

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    zeke, look at that! he doesnt look like he enjoyed getting his pic taken- our great pyr, birch 'smiles' at us, its soo cute.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    As katrina said..............your dog zeke....looks like he is saying........." Aw ....give me a break..........no more pictures.........I gave at the office"..........LOL

beautiful fall pics.......love the colors....and all your animals.......... :love: :)

6. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    LOL Katrina, actually he would rather be in the pictures with me and his sister than by himself though.

LOL Toth and thank you.

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Nice pictures. They are beautiful.

I am hoping to get new fall pics of everyone this weekend with the lake behind them, but we will see how well that works - LOL!

I think Zeke was telling you how unhappy he was - he has "the look" :ROFL:

8. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Thanks Allison, Zeke is always giving us "the look", LOL so is his sister Deja.

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Very beautiful pictures. I just love Fall. It is by far my favorite season. We have had a really long fall around here. Normally we do not have leaves still on the trees, but we do and wow is it beautiful.
    Looks like Banana and Leah are really enjoying those rocks. It looks like you have a very beautiful area there.

10. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Thanks Lori. Our trees are almost bare here which is unusual for here though, they usually last for awhile though, it is a good thing I took these pictures when I did though. Yep, Banana and Leah LOVE those rocks, we can see them when we pull into our drive and then when we pull into our gate we're right beside them, we dug up these rocks and put them in various goat pens and pastures.

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful pics Amy..."Banana" is a cute name....Talia is a very pretty color, I don't see many "roaned" nubi's around here!

12. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Thanks Liz. Banana is part of our fruits ( does ) and veggie ( bucks ) theme. There are pretty many "roaned" Nubians here though.

13. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Thank you for sharing. I agree that Zeke does look a little camera shy. LOL

Talia and Jewel don't seem to have the same issues. Nice looking goatie smile.

Your morning glory is beautiful!!

14. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    They are very beautiful Fall pics... And very beautiful goats too!
    I love that one picture of Zeke, he looks very irratated that you are taking his picture. :)

15. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Thanks rebelshope, Zeke would rather be in my lap instead of his picture taken though, he is 100+ pounds though. Talia and Jewel are definitely not camera shy! No more morning glories now.

Thanks Laurels_Haven.