Family Milker available in Mississippi

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by 2Sticks, Nov 11, 2008.

1. 2Sticks

2Sticks New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Mississippi
    I have a registered Nubian 4yr old family milker available. Super easy on the milkstand, quiet and cooperative. She has earned her 1*M. Gray roan with frosted ears. I would be glad to send pictures & pedigree if interested. Exposed to my Lynnhaven x Saada buck, for March 09 kids.

Tamera

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    First off ....welcome .... :wave: ....to the goat spot...so glad to have you with us.....2Sticks(Tamera) ....
    your goat sounds really really nice...I am a boer breeder though so I can't buy her...hope someone see's this soon ...and want's to buy her ..from you....good luck ..
    and again.....welcome.. :)

3. 2Sticks

2Sticks New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Mississippi
    Thank you for the nice welcome! I really appreciate it. :) Yes, she is a nice girl and very easy to manage which is a plus. :wink:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    2sticks -

What part of MS are you in? I used to live in Pass Christian. I loved it and can't wait to move back!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you are welcome.....Tamera :)

6. 2Sticks

2Sticks New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Mississippi
    Kelebek,
    I'm in between Wiggins and Hattiesburg. Hope you get to come back soon, it's such a great place to live!

Tamera

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ahhh, good old wiggins - where I was chased by a water moccosin - :hair: :hair:

I so miss Pass Christian and the people. I lived on the highway on the beach (of course the house is not there now) but I will onday pick up all my animals, hubby also if he is lucky, and then I will move back!!

8. 2Sticks

2Sticks New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Mississippi
    You must have been at Flint Creek :worried:

Hurry and come on back, we need more good goat people !! :clap:
    ( On yeah, let your husband come along. LOL)

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    It was the big man made lake there in Wiggins. We were at the campground and I was floating around talking with a friend and we saw everyone running out of the water - I was laughing and said oh these crazy people what are they runnin about. We saw the snake coming right at us. My friend was like get outta here - I told her that I was not scared of a snake (damn northerner that I was - not knowing) they all started screaming for me from shore. I turned around, looked back and the dang thing was charging me.

Needless to say - NEVER went back to that lake and I was the butt end of jokes for a long time!

10. 2Sticks

2Sticks New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Mississippi
    She's sold, thank you.

Tamera