Fancy and Grace are home -

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by kelebek, Mar 29, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Last night we brought home Fancy and Grace, two registered AGS Nigerians. I own 3 kids from Fancy and one from Grace. (well one from each now - since I have sold 2 of them).

Could you ever imagine that I would purchase 2 buckskins??? (If you didn't know, I like every one of my girls to be a different color.) These two were born on the same day, with the same sire - Weird! LOL!

Anyway - Fancy has the pink collar and Grace has the purple. Fancy has waddles and a little bigger. They are both super friendly - like I could barely get pictures!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are so cute....I love them.. :love: ..congrats..... :wink: :greengrin:

3. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE them!!! I see you are finally coming over to the "BUCKSKIN side" :shades:
  4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    They are beautiful girls Allison!! Congrats! :stars:
  5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thanks - but Brandi - don't get your hopes up to high -no more buckskins for me - LOL!
  6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Such cuties! I am so new to goats that I did not know that coloring was considered buckskin :oops: .....I have a new wether coming the end of April and he is colored and marked just like your girls :greengrin: !
  7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    nice fluffy girls. Congrats :cool:
  8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats Allison! They are very pretty girls!
  9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thanks all - they are such sweethearts. They cry when you come in the house. But you go out there and Fancy, especially, just rubs all over you!
  10. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Very pretty girls. I have a buckskin buck, and a buckskin doe that is broken with white. I seem to keep getting does that are black with frosted tips. Trade ya a black one for a buckskin lol. Just kidding with ya. But they are gorgeous.