·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Banned
849 Posts
Phil's dream is to build the world's tallest goat tower. The current tallest is 32 feet. The law allows us to build structures up to 35 feet. World's tallest goat tower, here we come! I think we want to make ours from stone instead of brick. We have plenty around here.

·
Registered
297 Posts
How about just plain old garden variety goat sheds?

I am sketching one now, using Larrys ideas of a bolt together one that can be moved, it will have a goat pen on each end with a chicken pen in the center, in the spring a buck and a wether will be in the end pens, and after the does and the buck to one pen and the wethers in the other.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jake said:
How about just plain old garden variety goat sheds?

I am sketching one now, using Larrys ideas of a bolt together one that can be moved, it will have a goat pen on each end with a chicken pen in the center, in the spring a buck and a wether will be in the end pens, and after the does and the buck to one pen and the wethers in the other.
Don't forget hay storage. The last thing you want to do is pack hay bales all winter. The closer to the goat pen you can store your hay the better.

·
Registered
297 Posts
For sure, my hay has to be tarped this year, the shed is a moveable one, if taken apart, I am just in this cabin til I find something more permenant, I do love this cnty though for all that it offers for our sport. And for just plain living life as I want to.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Nanno said:
Phil's dream is to build the world's tallest goat tower. The current tallest is 32 feet. The law allows us to build structures up to 35 feet. World's tallest goat tower, here we come! I think we want to make ours from stone instead of brick. We have plenty around here.
As soon as you do, the other guy will add a clock tower... where will it end? ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.