Farm dog needs a home in eastern WA / Idaho area UPDATED!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by kelebek, Dec 5, 2007.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    A lady that lives by me has to give up her 4 year old pointer mix male farm dog. He has always done good around my goats, and loves to play with my pup.

The owner is moving back to Cuba and can not take him. I am picking him up tonight (of course hubby has no idea) and then he is going to a foster home on Friday or Saturday.

If anyone is interested in this man - PLEASE send me a message, the owner dropped him at the pound earlier today, not knowing I had a foster home ready for him. So I am picking him up and bringing him home.

Thanks
    Allison

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I wish I could help.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ringo did so well last night. I wish that I could keep him. He is great!

He will be going to his foster home tommorrow afternoon. Hopefully he will get a great home.

I will post pics of him.

Thanks

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ringo found a wonderful home last night with a man that has a 1 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback, 100 head of cattle, 12 horses, and lots of land!

I am so excited for Ringo!

Thank you all for your thoughts on finding this guy a home!!!

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    wow, that was fast. That was really sweet of you to take him in until you found him a home.

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Oh I just love the happy endings!!!! Sounds like he got a wonderful home!

7. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Glad you found him a home so quickly!! :D

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you all - I was suprised also since he is - I believe - mixed with pit.

I had so many emails in regards to him, that I literally got to "pick" where he was going to go.

I just received an email from him, and he said that Ringo is doing well and that he has been out playing all day today with the other dogs and that he seems like he is going to fit in nicely!

I am so excited. Now the best present would be to come home to baby goats tonight - but doubt that will happen!