Farm items for sale in Ohio

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by mmurrey, Aug 7, 2008.

1. mmurrey

mmurrey New Member

Aug 1, 2008
    We have cleaned out the barn and came across a few things.
    ITEMS:
    1- 4 hole carrier $30.00 for rabbits
    2- 2 hole carrier $20.00 for rabbits
    3- large j feeder looks new used it for the babies once $3.00 for rabbits
    4- bander alittle rust on it (uses the rubber bands) $7.50
    5- Y-Tex ear tagger $10.00
    6- dehorner: heated with fire or torch $10.00 with the screw off top
    7- Sunbeam variable speed clippers: these were bought and I replaced the blades on them but they are to big for me to use on our goats. The cord does have a spot but it does not go down to the wire. $100.00. These are exactly like the ones Bona Fide hads for sale.
    8- Weston tattoo set .300 has spacers and 0-8 numbers $15.00
    9- Stone tattoo set 5/16th ( I think ) it has the ear release, numbers & letters $30.00 Sold
    If anyone is interested in anything I will take paypal. The carriers would probably need picked up, but if you want I can get a shipping cost on them for you. If you don't hear from me Please bear with me the fair will be starting on Sunday! Thanks for looking.
    Mellissa

2. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    I private messaged you

3. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Welcome to TGS!!!!! I have sent you an email, let me know if you got it. I know since you are a new member that you dont have access to the personal message feature yet, so I sent it as an email.

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome to The goat Spot. :wave: Did you get rid of your goats or just have extras?
    Can you post pictures of anything that the others have not picked?

5. mmurrey

mmurrey New Member

Aug 1, 2008
    I have sent e-mails to you both let me know if you receive them. Thank you for the welcome!
    We still have our goats but we were cleaning out the barn and came acroos all of this extra items so I thought that someone on the forums could use them. We do have two Bucks for sale. They are on our website. They are CL negative. I did not check for CAE, I am planning on doing that soon. I will try to get pictures but I am not very good at getting them on the froums.
    Thank you,
    Mellissa

6. mmurrey

mmurrey New Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Okay, I need all1965 to e-mail me with your zip so I can try to get you shipping cost for you. I cannot pm or receive pms yet. Thank You!
    Mellissa

7. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Sorry, didn't realize you couldn't PM.
    I have now sent you an e-mail.

8. mmurrey

mmurrey New Member

Aug 1, 2008
    ALL1965, That's okay I didn't either till I tried to get your message. You have mail.Thank You!
    Mellissa

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :wave: Welcome Melissa! Boy you must have really been cleaning out...looks like an impressive list!

10. mmurrey

mmurrey New Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Liz- Thank You for the Welcome. Yes we still have more to go through. Sorry the tattoo set is sold but the small one is still available. Thank You!
    Mellissa

11. mmurrey

mmurrey New Member

Aug 1, 2008
  12. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Just have to say these are a GREAT PRICE. Snatch them when you can!