The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,394 Posts
We are just Salvagno Farm. That is our last name. Including your last name in your farm name helps people to remember who the people are who have the farm.

·
Super Moderator
63,394 Posts
Just keep in mind what the name will sound like when you have a bigger herd and are more well known. What is cute when first starting out may not sound so cute when you are trying to establish yourself as a quality breeder.

Good example is that I moved and have to find a new hair salon to get my hair cut. I was going through the list of names in a phone book and one of them was Kris's Country Cuts. Well, my first thought was someone who puts a bowl over your head and cuts your hair. Needless to say, her salon name didn't give me the confidence that she can cut hair well and keep up to date on everything. She may be a wonderful stylist but her salon name just wasn't working for me. I did make an appointment with someone else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.