The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have farm name ideas? I'm having a hard time coming up with something. I have boers and want to put our last name in it, which is Wilde. Also where do you guys get your farm shirts made with your logos on them?

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
I think your username would be a good one personally :) I think Wilde Goats sounds good! Or Wilde Boer Goats!

My logo (you can see it on website) was made by ThreeHavens here on the forum :) She did an amazing job, and has good prices also. I am super duper happy with my logo :D

As for T-Shirts, I am going to use one of the online places and upload my logo there and just have them make it.

·
4,499 Posts
I've been trying to name my farm since we moved here last Dec. .... My latest idea is
Meaty acre farm ( yes, the pun is intentional)

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
I agree I would just do your last name then add ranch or Boers or goats. Mine is Anderson ranch. Anderson was my maiden name and it means a lot to me since I would not even be able to have animals if my family didn't work so hard to get and keep this place. Anderson sticks the same as yours does. I also choose just ranch that way when I get a web site going or logos I can add my Angus cattle to that or later on if my son stays serious about his dang rabbits lol.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Have you looked at custom ink? If you just google t-shirt maker, you get a lot of results. I love Wilde Boers!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
See if ThreeHavens can make you one. It won't be free, but she isn't expensive. Shoot her a PM and see if she can make you one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts