Favor Please!!!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by kelebek, Dec 23, 2010.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    hey everyone - Merry Christmas!!!

I am desperately trying to win a necklace and am asking for a little help!! For every person that I have "like" this particular person's page - I receive an entry into the drawing. I REALLY REALLY would like to win this necklace.

Please "like" this page and then post that "SLR Naturals and Necessities sent you". IF I win the necklace I will randomly be drawing a person's name, out of all that did an entry for me, and sending them a package full of soaps as a Thank you!

Her Fan Page is Jewelry Lady and here is the direct link - http://www.facebook.com/LSjewelry

Thank you in advance! I really appriciate it!

2. Hush Hills Fainters

Hush Hills Fainters New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    :ROFL: you are one serious, trying to win something chick.... :wahoo: I hope you win and draw my name...hint hint

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you so much Sunshine - heck yah!! I am NOT a jewelry person - but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that necklace!!!

4. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Hope you win it, Allison. ;)
    Seriously, I think you're gonna get it, LOL, with all those 'SLR Naturals and Necessities sent me' comments on her page.
    Merry Christmas. :D

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you Talitha - it is a "luck of the draw". Unfortunately it is not by who refered the most .... but the more "chances" I have, definately the better. We are not doing Christmas this year - it is just to hard on me not having the kids here... so I get to cuddle with my goaties, cows, chickens, ducks, dogs, and cat .... oh yah - and hubby! LOL!

Thank you again!