The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, been busy and haven't been on in a while. The feed options in my area are not worth a toot. What is going to be my best options for feed for my goats ? They offer, corn chops,sweet feed,med/goat pellets, I get so confused when it comes to good and bad choices in feed. I was giving them scratch and then ya'll said that was bad.....so I need your advice again.

The one little blk/wht female I got several months ago is still so tiny is there a chance she could be mixed mini or dwarf or some other type ??? If not what can I give her to boost her up. I had to put her in a pen by herself because the other 4 pick on her and don't let her eat much. Here is her pic again...Thanks again for all ya'll helpful advice. Oh yeah I do offer my goats min and baking soda. She is the little black and white one in the pictures.

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
I do all mine dry. I never feed a sweet feed. Mine is Oats, Wheat, Milo and Barley and Boss.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.