The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Shady Acre Homestead
14,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Aww she is cute!! And for sale? I was really considering getting a doe. What breed is she?
She is Nubian dam(her Mom is S.A.I.L Acres Heidi of Molly( ADGA registered with star milking lines) and Fainter/Pygmy x dad...but she is going to be standard sized I am sure.I am guessing on Dads breed but he is about 140 lbs at less than 2 years old.Breeder said full pygmy but he is too big, and she bred pygmy and fainters but when I went there she had no small goats??
She will be a good backyard milker...her mom has a nice udder and well placed easy milking teats.At her peak Heidi gives a gallon a day, so daughter may as well...

I am asking 90.00

Here is mom and mom's udder from the other night after having her doeling all day...and dad...Pic is when i first got Dallas, he is bigger now...and still filling out.

Attachments

·
Shady Acre Homestead
14,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Wow! She is beautiful! She is for sale? Too bad you don't live closer to me, I would snap her up in a heartbeat!
Thanks, she gets prettier every day too....my mom tells me every day "She is SO pretty!" :) I really don't want to have to process her, I'd rather she could have a long productive life as a milker!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
She is very pretty , I love that first picture of her , just a gorgeous gal :)
I love her mom , such pretty markings :)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
we have two nigerian does that we dried off for various reasons. we took their doelings away they screamed for days, and after a couple of weeks they appeared to be all done, so we put them back in the herd. but their 2 doelings found their moms quick enough and brought them right back into production so now we have 2 five month old doelings that are being dam raised again!! it's ok though as we really wanted one doe for shows and now we can just separate them long enough to fill for the show her doeling is an amazing looking baby.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts