Few more to go....

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Nubiansrus1, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Id made a few other threads, but figured id start one here. There are a few more does not showing yet, but heres the does starting to have udders, or that had for the last few weeks, or so... :) They dont have due dates, they were with the buck for a long time, due dates can be anywhere from today on... well doubt anyones doing today.

***List is being editted as the kids are born, and I discover udders on other does they will be added***

Amanda udder

[​IMG]

Amanda last week

[​IMG]

Butterfly udder

[​IMG]

Butterfly last week

[​IMG]

Flower [Is she even pregnant? With that belly youd think, but no udder]

[​IMG]

Latte - boer nubian. Her second time having kids. She never gets much of an udder, and only had one kid last yr.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Re: My list of does making me wait lol [Lots of pics]

Lots of nice goaties you got there. Looks like you will have lots of bouncing babies in no time. :)

3. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009

Thank you...

Take ya guess when ya think theyll kid. I wont hunt you down if your wrong lol

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

I'm going to guess 3 weeks for some and a month for others, but i'm bad at guessing :p

5. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009

Come on humor me. Whos a month and whos the 3 weeks? lol. Im so tired of waiting... I gotta do something while I wait lmao.

6. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Re: My list of does making me wait lol [New Updated pics]

Please give your opinions how long you think they have. Ive only added the ones I think will go first. Lyric kidded so shes not in the list lol

Amanda

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thought this side view kind of goat how she looks like shes filling

Butterfly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lucy

[​IMG]

Gypsy

[​IMG]

Flower. I wonder if shes gonna be one of those goats that dont get an udder til the end. She has no udder but shes huge!! This is her second time having babies, she had one buckling last year.

[​IMG]

Poka - Almost forgot her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Re: My list of does making me wait lol [New Updated pics]

My guess for the 4 you last posted that going by udders, they'll deliver in the next 2-3 weeks. Poka included :wink:

8. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Re: Gypsy next? [What you think?] [New pics end of thread]

Im thinking gypsy is gonna go next, she is a boer/alpine mix and one of the first goats I have owned :) [why the breeding doesnt fit what we have lol] But she gives us some nice babies :) Shes acting distant and her udder is filling pretty quickly. Also she is looking very sunken in, in the back end. Cant feel ligs, but she isnt very friendly, so its hard to do. What do you all think?

Also her first year she had one kid, then two kids the next, then three. How many you think this year?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Twins and in the next week.

10. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009

Im getting good at this lol. Gypsy had her triplets an hour again!!! Posting pics at the birth announcements. :) Gooo gypsy!! They are gorgeous!!!