Few Updated Photos

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by fcnubian, Mar 27, 2009.

1. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Was messing around with the kids the other day and snapped a few "confo" shots. Not the greatest but hey, they are only 2 weeks old in these photos so not bad at all for never having a chain around their neck. Lol

This is Faithful Crown Flash In Time. (RW Smoothie Delight X RW Time of Zepher)
    I am planning on retaining this buckling. AKA Flash
    [​IMG]

This is Faithful Crown Ladys Moon Kiss. (Twin-Reflection CG Lady Hannah X Bryrpatch Kiss Me If You Can) I'm retaining this doeling. AKA Eclipse.
    [​IMG]

This is Faithful Crown Sunshine Kisses. (Faithful Crown LH Georgia Sun X Bryrpatch Kiss Me If You Can) I'm retaining this doeling also. I LOVE her. AKA Sunny.
    [​IMG]

Last but NOT LEAST. Faithful Crown Delightful Time. (RW Smoothie Delight X RW Time Of Zepher) AKA Honey. If she lives. If not, I may try a repeat breeding and try to get another doeling.
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    beautiful kids. the one in the tote looks so sad I hope she makes it for you :(

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very nice... :wink: :love: :greengrin:

4. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Thanks,

Yea that was when she had joint ill the first time and was getting stuck with 3 needs a day...she wasn't to happy. She couldn't walk good then either.

She just finished up her second round of antibiotics for joint ill. She still can't walk perfectly but hopefully with time, tlc, and splints, we'll get her 'straightened' out and she'll be up and about like a normal kid. I hope...i'm so attached to her, it's going to be very sad to let her go if it comes to that. But she's a fighter so hopefully she'll make it.

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    :drool: Wow, they're gorgeous! Sure you don't want to send Eclipse over here? lol I sure hope that little doeling makes it for you though, I will be praying. :pray:

6. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    hahaha NOPE Eclipse is NOT for sale. Neither is Sunny. :) :thumb: I can't wait to get them in the show ring. :greengrin:

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I can dream. :roll: I bet they will do great in the show ring for you!

8. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
  9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Beautiful kids Amy!! I hope little Honey pulls through, she sure is a cutie.