The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
8,400 Posts
If she got bred on Oct. 8th she’d be due March 2nd…so that’s her last possible due date at 145 days for a mini.
My guess is you have a week or two yet to go. It’s hard to tell from the photos if she’s dropped or if her hips are sinking in. How old is she. Is it her first freshening?

· Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Sorry I purchased her on Oct 8th!
I bought a small herd of nigerians. She was going to be left alone at the farm i bought her from so I decided to take her as well.

I have no idea what her breeding date would be. Just that she never came back into heat at my farm. The man told me she wasn't bred but clearly she was.

She would be a ff I would say based on age her hips have started to sink slightly and her tail head is pretty loose
Then get your kidding kit ready….sorry, I misunderstood, it’s possible she could kid in the next few days to week. Best of luck, I hope she has an easy textbook kidding for you. Any idea of the buck that she was exposed to?

· Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Thanks! I'm not 100 percent sure who she was bred to as there were no bucks there when I bought them.
He did have 2 pens where he kept his pygmies seperate from is nigerians...so hopefully she was in with a pygmy buck? She was in the pen alone when I arrived. I'll keep a close eye on her !
As long as he only had mini breeds you should be ok. Phew!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts