The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
By that do you mean she is kidding right now?I have never seen that and that could mean two babies coming at once.That would be dangerous for the babies and mom.Please don't rely on this as I am not sure and it could be normal and I may be totally of course.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
The first bubble that burst is normal and is the pre baby bubble as I call it. After the first bubble burst the next bubble should have a baby in it. Are you seeing feet and a nose in the second bubble?

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
K-RO, First of all I hope I do not repost what someone else says. My computer froze for about 20 minutes.

How long has she been like this? If it is a while and she has been pushing you need to go in and make sure there is not two babies doing a tag team thing.

I will be pulling for you, I have one I will be out wit until she has hers. Good Luck

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
K-RO, So I read that there are three hoofs. You have to go in and find the baby that is closest with the two legs, and if they are tangled up you have to get them undone. It will take some patients from you and do not get in a real big hurry, you need to make sure you have a whole baby. Try to push the baby back that has only one leg out.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Great job. Let us know how the other one comes.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I guess she only had 1 in there as she isn't acting like she has another one. Not sure how there was 2 separate sacs this morning unless this one large baby was just tangled up so much it came out like that.

Thanks for your help and prayers.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts