FHR does day 151 (Susie kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo)

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by myfainters, Mar 3, 2010.

1. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Here are my 4 does due March 17th. (day 150) I am so anxious I can't WAIT to see these babies!!!!!! :) Don't mind my silky does... their pic was taken a few days ago after a big rainy windy storm.... needless to say they are filthy and in serious need of a good brushing. :GAAH:

Attached Files:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Re: FHR does due March 17th. :)

wow ...they are super big.....and beautiful... :wink: :greengrin: :love:

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Thanks, I'm guessing triplets for Patches and Tara and twins for Susie and Mimzi.... we shall see! I'm so excited.... hoping for LOTS of does! They are already sold. :) Of course.... we all know that means they're carrying bucklings! LMBO.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

wow they are huge

5. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT

Hahaha yeah, that seems to be how it works... maybe just keep talking about how you want bucklings sooooooo bad and maybe youll get does :D

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Well Mimzi is on day 139 and she is getting HUGE!!! Her udder is insane... it is already filled below her hocks and she is walking around bow legged... it's so tight it looks painfil but it isn't shiny yet (thank goodness... those babies still need to cook a bit more! LOL) I'm guessing she will be the first to deliver as she just looks like she is ready to pop.

Tara will be following close behind her.... she has had a constant discharge this last few days and she is bagging up nicely.

Susie and Patches just seem to be taking their sweet time! LOL I don't think they will ever drop those kids.... I've got a hostage situation going on with those 2!!!!

7. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK

I really like Suzie. She looks like a real sweetheart.

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine

Yes, Susie is stunning with those brown eyes against the black. Wow, you're going to be real busy, but the fun busy of course!

9. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Thank you! Here is a picture of her clean and shiny... :) She is very sweet... I can't wait to see her babies!

Attached Files:

10. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Re: FHR does day 140 (updated pic)

Poor Patches doesn't even want to get up anymore.... poor girl moans and groans just walking to the water bucket!!!!

Attached Files:

11. Goat Crazy

Goat Crazy New Member

Feb 8, 2010
    NE Ohio

Poor Girl!!! She looks huge
    I bet she has quads or quints :kidred: :kidred: :kidred: :kidblue: :kidblue:

12. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

Woe.... :shocked: she is definitely carrying a full load there.... :wink:

13. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California

WOW your girls are huge and beautiful... I love the stage of pregnancy where they just want to lie around and bask their pregnant bellies in the sun... but start to feel bad for them when that's all they can do and they have a hard time getting up!

Btw, how do you keep your pasture so dry? Are you on gravel or something? I am in NorCal and where I am it's either grass or mud... no such thing as dry ground, except in the barn. (I know we're wetter up there but I'm in San Diego visiting family for a few days and a big ole storm just washed through... just wondering how you make everything look so neat.)

PS the coat on Susie before breeding is amazing. She looks like a showstopper for sure.

14. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

We haven't had any good rain on our property in 3 years.... so with these storms that have come through... the ground has just soaked it all up.... I am soooooooo happy for the rain. Everything is turning green, the trees and plants are blooming and I bet the Poppy Reserve is going to be GORGEOUS this year!!!!! We live right next to the Poppy Reserve... so it's an amazing view when we get a good bloom.

Thank you for your compliment on Susie.... she really is beautiful when she is clean.... I'm hoping to get a nice doeling to keep from her..... :)

15. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Oh wow, that girls packing a litter! Can't wait to hear what you get!

16. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Babies soon... Mimzi's kids have dropped, ligs are still somewhat there.... but they are almost gone and she is posty! Woohoo!!!! :wahoo: I can't wait to see her kids!!!!

17. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK

Are you sure it isn't poor patches that’s about to deliver? Feeling a bit sorry for her! Mimzi is also very pretty, and feminine. I hope you’re out participating in a successful delivery right now and I know you probably have your hands full but it sure would be nice for an update! :) And photos when you can!

18. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Mimzi still has some ligs left....and she's resting peacefully so I''m guessing tomorrow or Wed.???? :) I really can't wait!

Patches has a lot of goo... but her udder is still far from full... so I'm guessing 2 weeks for her... maybe sooner... but not likely. :)

19. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Re: FHR does day 142 (Mimzi's ligs are GONE!!!)

Just checked Mimzi and her Ligs are GONE... nothing there at all, udder is full, babies have dropped but she is only on day 142 and she's not acting like she is in labor at all..... of course tonight is the WORST night for babies!!! 6 o'clock and already 35 deg. outside with 50 mph winds that are bone chilling... It snowed this morning..... Hopefully she holds off until Thursday. I'm not sure if she can hold them in that long though! :)

20. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Re: FHR does day 142 (Mimzi's ligs are GONE!!!)

Sounds like you are in for a long night! I don't think that Mimzi is gonna let the weather stop her from showing you those babies!