FHR Show brag! LOL

Discussion in 'Show Circuit' started by myfainters, Jun 5, 2010.

1. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Ok.... we are back from our trip to the Western Fainting Goat Show in Idaho. 14 hour drive each way but it was worth every minute!!!!!!

Here are our wins:
    Bree: 2nd and 3rd place in the first 2 shows. Both judges said if she had let them TOUCH her they would have placed her higher as she is magnificent. (their words not mine.... though I AGREE! LOL)
    3rd show (2nd day) 1st place Sr. Doe, Grand Champion Doe and BEST IN SHOW!!!! She let that judge touch her. LOL :stars:

Triton won Grand Champion buck and is now a Master Champion! WOOHOO!!! :wahoo:

Huckleberry got 3rd place in a large class so we were proud of him!

Monte won(2) 1st place Sr. buck 24-36 months out of 8 bucks and (1) 2nd place

We placed in the top 3 in every class we showed. AWESOME!!!!! Not to mention it was a ton of fun..... except for the terrible hangover I haad the first day of showing! LOL I guess next year I'll have to remember not to drink just because I have all this free time without our toddlers!!!! LMBO :GAAH:

Here are some pictures. :) Hope you like them.

Attached Files:

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska

3. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats big time on your placings! :stars: Bree is super sharp in her pic with the ribbon. :thumb:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thats awesome :stars:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is terrific....congrats.... :thumb: :love: