Fias Co Farm Selling out?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by RunAround, Jul 23, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
  2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Wow! I never imagined them getting out of goats, hope she keeps her website - it is so helpful. . . . Maybe in her area it is hard to sell goats?

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I think there's a brief reason on there. I wouldn't mind having some of her Lamanchas but I'm not really wanting to add anymore or drive 3 hours one way.

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That would be sad if they sold all their goats :worried: They sure are breeding/raising beautiful ones that's for sure! And all their info. is soooooo helpful!

5. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Oh my goodness ... I'd be lost if they take down their website - it's been the best learning source (other than you guys! :) ) that I've found.

Does anyone know why they are getting out of goats? I hope they don't have some serious health issue.

6. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Oh Pooh! I love her website. I even made a couple of "payments" because I send everybody there and I go there alot...I looked at the birthing pictures over and over when I was expecting my first kiddy's! They are not young, but I didn't think they were elderly either, so I hope they don't have any serious health thing going on. :GAAH:

7. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I emailed them and this is what I got about the web site staying up.
    "The website will remain, though I have no idea how it will evolve."