The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Nazarene Valley Saanens
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have kind of a dumb question for someone who has been raising dairy goats for over 3 years. When you fill out an ADGA or AGS transfer slip/bill of sale, where it asks for the seller's address, is it necessary to put your full address, or can you simply put your city, state and zip code. I've seen it done this way but wasn't sure if that was the way to do it. I've always written out my full address, but on the AGS bill of sale, the line is so short it's hard to fit the whole thing.

Thanks!

·
Goat Girl
1,985 Posts
For ADGA, on the papers it should already have your address typed in the bill of sale part on the papers. You just have to sign it and the buyer puts their address, name and ADGA number. If you are filling out an actual bill of sale (separate from the papers) then I think just your city and state would be OK, although I think they may want the full address to make sure it is you filling it out and not someone trying to steal your goats. I always just fill out the memo part on the papers and give it to the buyer that way. I do fill in the date of sale, mostly because when I do LA if someone has not transferred the goat yet I have to tell ADGA on my currently owned list when the goat was sold. If the date is written on the papers then I can write that down on the LA form and not worry about the person filling in a different date and not being able to transfer the goat since the dates won't match.

I don't have anything registered with AGS so not sure with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.