Finally decided on bucks

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by goatshows, Nov 22, 2009.

1. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    After 2 diffrent delemas with bucks I have finally picked bucks for my 2 does. I am going to breed 5 acre farm Emily to Clover Springs Ghirardelli and Dragonfly R Sojourner Truth (June) is going to be bred to Rebeka Acres Kb's Simba. This is the first time I am breeding a doe with a buck that has my herd name, so I am happy. I can't wait till he is proven! I am hopeing to start breeding them soon.

2. Well, I am very happy for you! Now let me ask, you bought two bucks for two does? Are you planning to get more does?

Either way, if you are happy, I am happy. Have a great time with these two boys.

Where are the pics? HEHE :wink:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well Rebeka thats great

as to Simba -- with a mom as beautiful as Emily I am sure he will throw some beautiful kids -- lets just hope they are does :)

4. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    I bought 2 does Emily, and June. Simba is Emily's son from this year. He has great genetics to him and I'm so glad that I kept him as a buck. Right now I want to focus on getting does with my herd name in my herd. Right now I havent ever had a doe kid born into my herd. I will eventually buy more does but for now I will work with what I have.

This is June:
    [​IMG]

This is Emily:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this is Simba:
    [​IMG]

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Sounds like great choices! Hopefully you'll get some girls this go around. We'll be thinking pink!

6. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    Yeah I hope so too!

Thanks