The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally came in heat and am getting this old girl bred tomorrow for her last litter. She has been with me a long time, and I need a replacement, she's too old to work the cows now. Her are some pics of her in her younger years, how I'm gonna miss this girl when she's gone! I had her sister, but she has already passed on :(, cryed for a while of that old girl, may she rest in peace.

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
I love the Australian Cattle Dogs, their patterns are so pretty:) wouldn't it be cool to have a goat with colors and patterns like she has?

·
Registered
471 Posts
She's so beautiful! The snow really does make it look like she's splashed it all over her front...very pretty...Hope all goes well for her. :)

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How old is she?
She is going to be 9 on July 26th. But she is still in good shape and can withstand one last litter before retiring her from breeding, and I only have her help with small tasks these days.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Pretty girl! I have a 10 week old heeler/aussie... already knows sit, drop it, lay down, easy, shake, come here and rollover. Definitely the smartest dog we've ever had

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is one of the lil red ACD's girls from earlier this year, we kept her. I can NEVER find any pics of them when they are bigger, it's always newborn and bam, huge jump of time, to adult pics.
(she is from a different female, in case you were wondering)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts