The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
Well i finally got it done! Here is the milking stand that my parent's and I made this past weekend(cheers) It doesn't look super great, but hey it works:D Sorry the background is messy in the pics. We had to paint it in my brothers shop that he doesn't use anymore;) The little ones LOVE jumping off of it too:goatrun::rungoat::run::haha: And like climbing up it:party:
IMG_1359.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Well now that weve seen this amazing milk stand, heard about the kidds liking it.....:7up:wheres your proof? Got any cute pics of little one playing? :goatkiss:
Its very nice. We just need to see if it works!:great::heehee:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey everybody,
Well i finally got it done! Here is the milking stand that my parent's and I made this past weekend(cheers) It doesn't look super great, but hey it works:D Sorry the background is messy in the pics. We had to paint it in my brothers shop that he doesn't use anymore;) The little ones LOVE jumping off of it too:goatrun::rungoat::run::haha: And like climbing up it:party: View attachment 178215

·
Registered
251 Posts
Looks just like the one my husband made for me. The only problem I had was how hard it was to move around. I did noticed you didn't add a bar to hold a feeder pan while milking. Looks great!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey everybody,
Well i finally got it done! Here is the milking stand that my parent's and I made this past weekend(cheers) It doesn't look super great, but hey it works:D Sorry the background is messy in the pics. We had to paint it in my brothers shop that he doesn't use anymore;) The little ones LOVE jumping off of it too:goatrun::rungoat::run::haha: And like climbing up it:party: View attachment 178215
Beautiful Job

1 - 20 of 29 Posts