The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to jump on here and share my news! After three weeks of problems, issues, and waiting, I finally got my membership sorted with the MDGA. Apparently they have a new person on memberships - I might have sent my application in right when they were changing staff. But anyway, someone finally got back to me and I have my herdname now and can register my girls!

We have Mini Nubians, and our first ever buck had a Japanese name (and we gave his kids Japanese names accordingly), so our herd is Komono, which is Japanese for “little things!”

It just seemed like a perfect way to honor our herd’s foundation. Plus, since we’ve adopted a bit of a Japanese naming scheme, their registered names will really sounds nice! Komono Suki has a lovely ring to it!!

I just wanted to share ‘cause I’m kind of excited about this! I feel like I’ve entered a new level of goatery now!

·
Super Moderator
32,155 Posts
Congrats!! Love your herd name

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Awesome, congrats! Love the herd name.

I am having the same issue with them, sent my membership application etc. in over a month ago, did paypal and have receipt, but not response. I emailed them a little over a week ago- nothing. I emailed again and heard back from them stating they had a new person and things were backed up. Hopefully they will get things going for me too!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome, congrats! Love the herd name.

I am having the same issue with them, sent my membership application etc. in over a month ago, did paypal and have receipt, but not response. I emailed them a little over a week ago- nothing. I emailed again and heard back from them stating they had a new person and things were backed up. Hopefully they will get things going for me too!
Oh, I hope so! When I sent to the membership email address I didn’t get any responses - I finally tried the customer service address and was helped right away. Best of luck!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts