Finally I found one!!! [New buckling]

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Nubiansrus1, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Ive been so frustrated trying to find a quality buckling I can afford. About 5 yrs ago I got a gorgeous tri colored buck, and hes been my main stud for 5 yrs now but hes getting older and Ive kept some of his daughter so IU was wanting an unrelated buck. Weve had a couple goats given to us that needed rescued and ive looked at several bucks but none of them where what I wanted, or I couldnt afford them. Well I got this guy off craigslist. He is only 2 and a half months old, and his mother had an amazing udder. She was a gorgeous full Nubian and registered. Dad was not registered but said to be pure nubian, and black and white. But I never saw him. And to make him even better, hes sooooo friendly. I brought him home in the back of a truck with a camper, and hubby stopped to get a drink so I opened the window between the cab and the back, and he jumped through the window into my lap!!! Sat there the whole time. Oh and the little girl in the pic is my 7 yr old daughter anna. Meet Charlie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    He is nice ... what a cute picture of him and your daughter....congrats

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Very nice buckling! Cute pictures of your daughter and him. :)

4. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Congrats on finding the needle in the haystack. Looks like your daughter and the new buckling have each found a new friend. :hug: So sweet!

Deb Mc

5. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Love this pic. He gives kisses

[​IMG]

Another pic that was kind of cute.

[​IMG]

6. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Aww he is adorable and so is your daughter. They look like they are already good friends :)

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    He is really really cute! Congrats! Glad you were able to find a replacer buck that you really like! :D

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    :stars: Congrats to all of you-so wonderful finding the right one. So precious-both of them! :love:

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    precious pictures

to bad he cant be registered though -- he is real cute

10. Too cute and it looks like he has a very good friend already...hehe

11. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009

None of my does are either. So thats fine with me. :love: I sooo love him lol