Finally I have babies!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Haviris, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    My FF Jade had triplets! The first kids for both her and my buck Dallas! A Boy and two Girls and I couldn't be happier! And after a crappy start to the year, this was just what I needed!

Jade is an excellent mother and the babies are perfect! 1st born was the boy, he was breech and he's so tiny! She made me wait a bit after him, before his sisters came, I think she was teasing me. Finally out came #2, a very flashy black and white! Then pretty quickly followed her big sis, biggest kid in the litter, and first on her feet and nursing! All three are blue eyed!

Here are a few pics, not great ones (kids are still wet) I will post more after they dry!

#1 Tiny little boy,
    [​IMG]

#2 Flashy girl
    [​IMG]

And finally #3
    [​IMG]

And a group shot! Tryed to get a comparison of the boy tiny size, but hard to do w/ all that black!
    [​IMG]

2. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    CONGRATULATIONS! :boy: :girl: :girl:

Do you have names yet?

3. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Yay! Congrats! I love the flashy girl! :drool:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    You are right she is flashy!!

The little guy - so tiny!

Congratulations thats great - you go Jade! :stars:

5. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    No names yet, both the doe and buck are Pride of Texas goats, my only two so I was thinking of giving them Texas names, maybe after Texas towns or something, not sure yet, open to suggestions!

6. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    Oh my they are beautiful.Congratulations. :stars:

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    AWWWW! Congratulations! I like the black and whites alot and blue eyes are absolutely gorgeous with that combo of contrast.

8. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    I also love the black and whites and love how the blue eyes look w/ them! I actually told Jade I'd love to have a black and white doeling w/ blue eyes (actually I think I told her I'd take one that looked just like her but w/ blue eyes), when they little boy came first I told her I thought she'd mixed my order up, but then out pops two perfect black and white girls! Jade did good!

So here are some more pics of them, still not great ones, I can wait to get them out in the sunshine, maybe tomarrow, but I've heard it's supposed to be cold, so we'll see. Here they are anyway!

1st more of my little boy! He weighs 2lbs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my flashy girl, she say's "does all this white make my butt look big?" She weighs 2.6lbs.
    [​IMG]

And my little big girl, being born is tiring work! Her white mark looks like a star! She weighs 3.2lbs
    [​IMG]

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    :love: :drool:

STOP tempting me with all these cute CUTE kids!!! LOL

THey are really tiny!

10. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    They are cute!! Congrats!! :cool: :stars:

11. eliya

eliya New Member

Beautiful babies! The flashy one looks a lot like my MiniNubian doe Montana. I love the spots! They are so cute and that little boy is so tiny!!!

12. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Thanks everyone, I'm so happy to finally have babies to share! I have to really enjoy them because I won't have anymore til May! New babies are always so exciting!

13. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They are beautiful!! Even more so all dried! Are they Fainter or Nigi? The smallest of the 9 ND/Pygmy kids I had was 1# 12oz. and the biggest was a 3# buckling.

14. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    They're all just downright adorable!!! Congratulations!!!

15. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Waco and Dallas- that's all I know about Texas cities. They are all beautiful- congratulations.

16. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    They are Nigis! The dad's name is Dallas! That little boy seems so small, especially when he first plopped out, I was sure she'd have more then two in there with how small he was, but I've had smaller kids that were twins.

I'm having alot of fun w/ them, Jade is being such a great mom! It's funny to because so far it seems my FF that have multiples are better moms right off then the ones that only have singles.

17. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Very cute babies! I'm so happy they all made it! Congrats!