FINALLY Jordan has had her kids...HEAVY PICS

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jdgray716, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Hello all, I posted something Sat night and lost it then last night Photo bucket was being slow. Anyway, here are the pics.

This one is the Buckling out of Jordan and Jester. He came to us Friday night and weighed in at 9lbs. Now I know why I thought it was any day for so long. From a 17in doe, 9lbs is pretty big. LOL

He is blue eyed, white, with dark choc and black markings. Polled has not yet been determined. His sister is 5lbs blue eyed and white with black markings. Again polled has yet to be determined.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you like them! Oh, and names will be Doe Tippy Toes, Buck Jokester

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska

3. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    They are ADORABLE!!!! :love: :love: THANKS FOR SHARING!!! :greengrin: CUTE!!! :stars: :stars:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    WOW!! So glad that Jordan did well with delivering that handsome little MONSTER! His sister looks so tiny next to him.
    Congratulations on such flashy kids :clap:

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Congrats! Nice kids and cute names! :stars:

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh boy wow he was big.

congrats on the healthy kids :greengrin:

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Alright JD... :thumbup: ...congrats.. :cool: ....they are adorable....well worth the wait.... :wink: :greengrin:

8. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh congrats! They're gorgeous! They look like big healthy babies!!

9. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    Beautiful babies and I love the names. Shelly

10. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    OMG I sooo LOVE that little girl!! :love: :love: Full fainter? She looks polled to me but not her brother.

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    doeling looks polled buckling looks horned

I agree with Ashley :thumbup:

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    What cuties!!! Congratulations!!!!

13. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Cute cute cute!!!!!!

Congrats. :cool:

14. poppypatch

poppypatch New Member

May 30, 2009
    Montesano WA
    Congratulations! They are too cute!! Love the black spot right over his eye!

15. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Oh my goodness, those are some of the sweetest looking faces I have ever see. They are just beautiful. WOW that girl is so small next to her brother. Just watch that he does not push her out of the way at feeding time. I had that happen, the bigger one kept drinking mom dry and no milk for the other one. :love: :love: :love:

16. They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! congrats!!! wish they were nigi's if you were gonna give em up I'd have em here ASAP!!!!

17. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Well now, you can't get much cutier than that! They are just too adorable. Congrats!!! :stars:

18. Yep, full fainter. Parents are double registered.

And I am thinking the same on the polled. As with tonight new kids but will have to post them tomorrow. Yep, Olivia had two tonight. 9 1/2 lbs buckling and 6 1/2 pound doeling. I just sent out an email and the doe is already gone. LOL Her name will be U-Neek. More on them tomorrow. I have to be sure I have time though. I don't arrive in FL till 10:45pm. :roll: If not I will get them up the next day for sure. Ruth will be having pups tonight or tomorrow. Great Pyre.

19. I am so sorry guys. I am not going to be able to get the pics up tonight as it is 100 here in FL. I will try again tomorrow.

Runaround, I wanted to add both does to these kiddings will be certified mini's once I get that part of their papers sent in. Not that it matters but wanted to tell you in case you were interested in that info. LOL

Talk soon all and again I will work hard to get this all done, and get the pics up on my site.

Oh, so you know, thanks t Crissa, the new logo for Gray Robin Ranch is also up on the site now. Yippy!

20. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    :sigh: If you weren't so far away.. i've always wanted a fainter. :sigh: lol