The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather finally cleared back at home and my friend just sent these pictures of Make My Day (Mack). He is a handsome little feller and I can't wait to meet him. We are in WA DC right now on a vacation but will be back here soon. I miss my goats!

Mack was born on Mother's Day. :D Sired by Teflon and dam is Crossroads Sparkle'n Rubies (my favorite doe!).

Attachments

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all! I am glad he was a buck becuase I would have a really hard time parting with it if it had been a doe! He is really pretty. :) I have high hopes for him. His mom placed pretty well in the ring last year so I look forward to getting home and seeing what he's all about. :D Yes indeed Tim, I bet he's gonna be a big boy. :D

We will be leaving DC tomorrow and start the long drive home... a few more places to see on the way back but our goal is to be back by Sunday the 2nd. I can hardly wait. We've been gone since the 9th of May. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.