The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a boer goat!He's a weather that was born in Dec. He has been disbudded,tagged,utd on shots,& wormed.He's was $75.I hope thats a good deal because I can't back out now.I will post pics when I pick him up.It was funny because my dad actually said yes to a goat and bought me a quad all in one night.What has happened to my dad :? ( I like this new one)

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Congrats on the new goatie!!

I also just bought some boers this week - never had them before. They will be here next week.

In this area unregistered stock are going for 75-150 per head.

I personally paid 75 for a saanen/boar 4 year old and her yearling. mom is 50/50 daughter is 75/25 (boer being majority)

My buck I paid 70 for and he his 90/10 Boer/Spanish something.

I bought all three though from friends - so that is why I got the deal that I did.

Good luck with your wether!!!!

Allison

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone.Stacy,my plans for him are to use him as a weather in 4-H and auction him off.I know I'll get attached but it's part of the boer buisness I guess.Usually you get them back and in that case I don't know what I'll do with him. :p I"m getting butterflies of excitement as I just can't wait.I'm counting down the hours.LOL
I hope my dad doesn't make me wait to get him because we got in an argument last night. :pray:

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks,Shelly!I will get pics tommorow.I get him at 11:30 in the morning and I can't wait so they should be on here tommorow night.No guarentees though.I'm in love :love:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts