The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Baby was FINALLY bred today!!! I had put her in with the buck two other times before this. The first one i had caught the heat too early, the second time was a false heat, and now FINALLY!! i am pretty excited about her babies! ( the white one)

Here's the buck!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
What cuties! Keep us updated on if she “took”!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So i believe it has been 22 days since the last time she was bred, and now i really think she took! No discharge or flirting! I am so excited, but i cant get my hopes up too early!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats! Baby gonna be a momma *happy dance*
Yeah, this will be her second kidding. We call her Baby, but her real name is Piper! We call her baby because she was the first kid born on our ranch, and the name stuck!

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
We call her baby because she was the first kid born on our ranch, and the name stuck!
We had twins born here, and named the doeling immediately, Bianca. The buckling went by Bianca's Brother, for a really long time, until we just got tired of it. We determined that although we weren't keeping him, we did have to call him SOMETHING less clunky than Bianca's Brother, for our own sanity. So we started calling him BB. To us, BB meant Bianca's Brother. To everyone else, it was a type of gun! Wins all around.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We had twins born here, and named the doeling immediately, Bianca. The buckling went by Bianca's Brother, for a really long time, until we just got tired of it. We determined that although we weren't keeping him, we did have to call him SOMETHING less clunky than Bianca's Brother, for our own sanity. So we started calling him BB. To us, BB meant Bianca's Brother. To everyone else, it was a type of gun! Wins all around.
Too cute !! That seems to happen a lot LOL!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Congrats! The anticipation of new babies is always exciting. I have a doeling who's registered name is Invention of Wings, and who I tell everyone that her nickname is Winnie. In truth, I call her Tiny Goat, or Tiny. I've never had a goat have this many names!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts