The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,624 Posts
Oh my gosh is that four teats? A cow udder on a goat! Also it really looks like in the first picture you have a human kid in it's own pen! :p Congrats on the goat kid!:happygoat:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All 4, so it makes a very interesting milk session lol. Shes a very skiddish goat so we are giving her treats and milking her out in order to make her more tame and ok with us. So far shes getting alot better. And has potential to be a good Miller cause she stand real gentle. But those tests are fun.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh my gosh is that four teats? A cow udder on a goat! Also it really looks like in the first picture you have a human kid in it's own pen! Congrats on the goat kid!:happygoat:
Hahaha my daughter was on the outside of the pen next to the chicken pen lol, it does look like she is in her own pen! Only because shes on the outside of the pen I was already in. Not that she wouldnt on her own terms get herself locked up in my pens lol. I'm constantly having to find new ways to lock my pens because she keeps letting the goats out which isnt a problem if only we weren't trying to keep our milk girls out of the weeds hahaha!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts