The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Registered Boer goat farm consist of 6 goats
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm really excited to get this girl she's currently 8 months going to turn 9 but she's a cow! She has some really nice genetics from max boer goats and lazy S-T ! She is also being bred to a buck with a pedigree filled with Lazy S-T! But its also our first time buying a goat for 600$ so it's a bit worrying if we are buying that right animal she's disbudded so can't be shown in abga herself but we're hoping we can show her kid! What do you guys think of her I know it isn't the best picture she said she would get more for me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,862 Posts
I am.just now seeing this thread! HOW EXCITING! SOOOO Cool. I just bought my first 100% regular does this.year.too! I'm so happy for you. Keep.me posted on how.she.is doing. Please put more pictures of her up.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am.just now seeing this thread! HOW EXCITING! SOOOO Cool. I just bought my first 100% regular does this.year.too! I'm so happy for you. Keep.me posted on how.she.is doing. Please put more pictures of her up.
I went to go see her 2 weeks ago but I forgot to take pictures lol she won't be home for another 6 weeks I believe until she's confirmed but its work waiting for

·
Administrator
84,633 Posts
Oh my, sorry this thread was missed.
How strange, where were you hiding?

Anyway, she is pretty.
If you like her I would get her.
However, I am concerned for her, if she is around horned goats on introduction.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh my, sorry this thread was missed.
How strange, where were you hiding?

Anyway, she is pretty.
If you like her I would get her.
However, I am concerned for her, if she is around horned goats on introduction.
We already have 3 dehorned girls in with all our horned girls and they fight for their own and these are nubian boer so I'm thinking she'll do fine but I have an other surprise my moms getting her own fullblood doe!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you have goats without horns, she should blend in. ;)

Very nice traditional doe, love her, good choice on her and the others. ;)
Thank you! Shes from Jennifer forgot her last name but she's from south Dakota has some really nice sgock, all these girls are coming from different herds with different genetics and the paint is coming from LeConte farms from Iowa definitely recommend them and will be getting another buck from then in spring

1 - 20 of 23 Posts