The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting together my first one for my girls, so what should I always have in hand for emergencies for them? Shots? Supplements? Medicine?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ivomec, probios, B complex, C&D Antitoxin, electrolytes, LA200, penn G, activated charcoal, molasses, baking soda, ivory dish soap for enemas, banamine..... I am sure others will add.

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Ivomec, probios, B complex, C&D Antitoxin, electrolytes, LA200, penn G, activated charcoal, molasses, baking soda, ivory dish soap for enemas, banamine..... I am sure others will add.
where do you get these items?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 5 year old female nubian. We are new to goat owning. She has never been breed before. I noticed today that half her udder is swollen and large. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
I have a 5 year old female nubian. We are new to goat owning. She has never been breed before. I noticed today that half her udder is swollen and large. Does anyone have any ideas?
Is she pregnant? If so, how far along? Is the half that is swollen and large hot to the touch? Perhaps bright pink or red in color? Going by your post, I'm guessing she either has mastitis, or half her udder is non-functional due to a previous bout of mastitis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts