The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm expecting my first goat kids in 4 weeks! It is exciting and also making me nervous at this point. I am grateful for all of the knowledge available on this site so I can be as prepared as possible.

@Sfgwife I'm probably going to have you on speed dial! :heehee:

Here's a few pics of the chubby girl Gracie. I'm afraid she's going to be massive in a few more weeks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
View attachment 175857 1 week to go! :clapping::kid3::kid3:
I am as excited as you are to see those sweet lil airplane ears! Is she eating better for you?

I love this pic. Lol. She is turnin her noggin sayin.... uhm WHY are you not scratchin my butt silly human. Get on with it already. It is right there for you. See! Move it. Lol!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am as excited as you are to see those sweet lil airplane ears! Is she eating better for you?

I love this pic. Lol. She is turnin her noggin sayin.... uhm WHY are you not scratchin my butt silly human. Get on with it already. It is right there for you. See! Move it. Lol!
Yes! She is doing fine! It was just that one meal but she's been eatin good since then. She's lovin the alfalfa hay for sure!
I had been using pellets but she decided those were not tasty anymore once the grain was mixed in! Brat ate around them! lol

She was definitely waiting on butt scratches in this picture! lol can't wait to see babies!

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Yes! She is doing fine! It was just that one meal but she's been eatin good since then. She's lovin the alfalfa hay for sure!
I had been using pellets but she decided those were not tasty anymore once the grain was mixed in! Brat ate around them! lol

She was definitely waiting on butt scratches in this picture! lol can't wait to see babies!
Ahhh great news! I figured it was just a mood lol. Yes. If given a mix she will use that dexterity and eat the grain hahahaha.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well.. today is day 145! But she's not ready yet!! Really hoping I see some kind of progress by this evening so maybe she'll go tomorrow!

Kids look a little lower than yesterday and udder is fuller but not tight yet! She's just eating and waddling around like usual :waiting:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts