The Goat Spot Forum banner

241 - 260 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
She's built very differently to my big, roomy Nubians, but it kinda looks to me like her kids haven't dropped all the way yet. I know my girls will go from so huge they can barely fit through the door to barely even looking pregnant. Just because the kids have dropped. They will get really hollow around the hips, though. Though they were both FFs last year, so this year they may carry differently. Too early to tell.
Mucus plugs....oh they make me antsy! One doe lost hers a full week before she kidded. Made me keep thinking she'd be in labor soon, but noooo.
Hang in there!
I enjoyed your kid pictures! They are so cute!
Thank you!!! It's looking like today. Her udder is massive and ligaments are gone I think. I always double guess myself lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thank you!!! It's looking like today. Her udder is massive and ligaments are gone I think. I always double guess myself lol
It's so much more obvious in the standard sized goats I've noticed. I didn't notice my Nigerian hollowed out until they were coming out lol. Like I have pictures of her staring off with her explosive sized udder and she's not hollowed out. However my lamancha was obviously hollowed out.

·
Registered
791 Posts
It's so much more obvious in the standard sized goats I've noticed. I didn't notice my Nigerian hollowed out until they were coming out lol. Like I have pictures of her staring off with her explosive sized udder and she's not hollowed out. However my lamancha was obviously hollowed out.
I can see how that would be! There just isn't space for the kids to drop into.

241 - 260 of 275 Posts