Firsts are Fun! Go Holly! Go Bonnie!

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by bleatinghearts, Mar 26, 2010.

1. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK
    This is Holly and Bonnie's ff and mine too. Holly is a Kiko-Sannen-Togg cross that my husband fell in love with at the fair a couple years ago. Her horns were too long at that point so we left them but other than that, she has been an all around sweat girl with lots of personality. She has been through two Fairbanks winters (one of them real cold) and gets an awesome coat! I’m loving the Kiko’s for this area! Her hair is really thick but she has been blowing her coat and over the last several weeks, I’ve brushed bags and bags of hair off of her. I wish I could have gotten some good fluffy pregnant shots but my husband was out of town with the only camera so you’re getting not-so-fluffy shots! [attachment=2:yw2ku1od]Holly Not Pregnant.JPG[/attachment:yw2ku1od]
    [attachment=1:yw2ku1od]Holly about 137 days.JPG[/attachment:yw2ku1od]
    I’ve really enjoyed comparing summer (slim) and winter (pregnant) shots and really enjoyed hearing all of your stories about this years births and the ups and downs you’ve all had along the way. I hope you guys know how much everyone learns from that and appreciates the photos and threads. After Holly, Bonnie will kid. She too is a ff and a suuuuper sweet girl. She’s all Togg but little, and did I say sweet? Her little utter is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I’m expecting her to be a very gentle mom but we’ll see. Thanks guys, for the help up to this point. I've studied and studied and feel that I'm ready for my first kids. I know that there are so many things that can go wrong, but I am ready and I think the girls are too. I'm excited to keep you up to date when the day comes!
    Shelley

Attached Files:

2. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Very beautiful goats. Should have cute kids
    Suellen

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    very pretty girls -- hope kidding goes smoothly for you and you get some bouncing babies soon

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Yes, keep us updated on your pretty girls. :thumbup: It's going to be exciting for all of you and for us to follow along. Girls that sweet will be good mommas. :)

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very pretty..... :greengrin: :love: