Flicka's udder

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Dover Farms, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    This is Flicka's 2nd freshening and she is 5 days fresh. She milked 4lbs. after the pics were taken. What do you think? I think it's pretty nice...but I want some other opinions. I am debating on whether not to sell her two kids as bucks or wethers...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    It is very nice! Congrats!!! Nice shape, nice medial and nice teat placement! Very good!!!

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Thanks! Would you sell bucks out of this doe then? I am being very picky about bucks...I don't want to sell just anything that is born.

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I agree with Ashley, very nice! I see nothing with her udder that needs "improvement, therefore, her bucklings would do well bred with does that have qualiies that need improvement.

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Sure thing! She's very nice and has the traits that I would want from a buck kid's dam.

6. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Thanks everyone!! I was thinking she was nice enough, but wanted other opinions. Looks like her two buck kids just might get to stay as bucks! :greengrin:

7. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I am no expert on udders, but her udder looks REALLY nice :thumbup:

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    So does that mean that the buckling that I liked so much will stay intact?

9. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

what does the rest of her look like Jaque? remember that the udder itself is only worth 35 points.
    beth

10. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Is it just my eyes or does her rear attachment look like it could be just a little bit higher? It must just be my eyes because no one else mentioned it. . . Nice udder though!! :thumbup: